domingo, septiembre 04, 2005

ANGRY CHAIR

Pick me up, been bleeding too long, Right here, right now I'll stop it some how. I will make it go away,can't be here no more, Seems this is the only way, I will soon be gone these feelings will be gone
Now I see the times they change, leaving doesn't seems so strange, I am hoping I can find, where to leave my hurt behind All this shit I seem to take all, alone I seem to break, I have lived the best I can Does this make me not a man?Shut me off I am ready,Heart stops I stand alone Can't be on my own I will make it go away can't be here no more
Am I going to leave this place?
What is it I'm running from?
is there nothing more to come?
(am I Gunna leave this place?)
Is it always black in space?
Am I going to take it's place?
Am I going to leave this race?
(Am I going to leave this race?)
I guess god's up in this place?
what is it that I've become?
is there something more to come?
Now I see the times they change
leaving doesn't seems so strange
I am hoping I can find
where to leave my hurt behind
All this shit I seem to take
all alone I seem to break
I have lived the best I can
Does this make me not a man?

No hay comentarios.: